Associate, Private Credit
• Will be involved in sourcing, evaluating and executing investments in senior and subordinated debt, as well as portfolio management.
• Deal generation will require initiative and credibility to build relationships over time with a wide variety of internal and external counterparties.
• Good levels of commercial experience and investment judgment is needed to select and progress attractive investment opportunities efficiently and expeditiously.
• Good levels of deal execution experience is needed to be able to help manage negotiations, deal structuring and pricing, due diligence processes, and legal closings.
• Experience of preparing and defending investment papers is also helpful.
• Participating in special projects as assigned from time to time.
• Experience of LBO senior and subordinated debt market.
• Strong academic background and Level 2 CFA is required.
• Candidates should have fluency in Mandarin.
• Deal execution skills to include excellent financial modelling.
• Experience in working on and closing deals.
• Candidates should have 2 years' work experience, in either a leading investment bank leveraged finance team, a specialist debt advisory firm, structuring or a top-tier credit investment firm.
Salary Range: £70,000 to £75,000
Opening Date: 6th April 2018 (2pm)
Closing Date: 6th May 2018 (2pm)