Wealth Management \u2013 Portfolio Analyst \u2013 Analyst
With client assets of around EUR 220 billion (as at March 31, 2017), Deutsche Bank's Wealth Management business is one of the largest asset managers worldwide. We offer affluent clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management.
As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations. We create lasting value for clients. We develop bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate & Investment Bank and Deutsche Asset Management.
We combine financial strength and stability with trustworthy partnership and forward-thinking in order to build sustainable and beneficial client relationships.
A junior portfolio manager will join the existing Fixed Income Discretionary Portfolio Management APAC team to assist in the analysis, execution and monitoring of fixed income portfolios. Investments span across all global fixed income jurisdictions and capital structures, with focus on hard-currency corporate and financial issuers.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Be the primary back-up to the Fixed Income Portfolio Management team
- Assist in preparation and execution of trades
- Compile blotters, risk analytics and daily monitoring reports
- Manage cash positions and requirements
- Monitor the creditworthiness and financial performance of companies in the portfolio
- Assist with primary and secondary credit research on global issuers
- Ensure investments meet client objectives and restrictions and avoid breaches by addressing them in a proactive manner
- Support product specialists with information for marketing materials
- Act as liaison person for relationship managers and operational staff for all DPM fixed income enquiries and internal procedures
Requisite experience and education:
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics or finance-related field
- 2 to 3 years of relevant fixed income experience
- Post graduate finance related qualification or CFA Charter holder / Level III candidate an advantage
- Proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin) preferred
- Strong interest and understanding in fixed income securities
- Abreast with current investment trends and knowledgeable over global macroeconomic themes
- Excellent numerical skills; proficient with financial statement and credit analysis
- Ability to work well with others and build solid relationships
- Team player with positive work attitude and sound ethics; flexible and proactive work-style; competent at resolving issues independently
- Professional and articulate, skilled at communicating complex issues in simple and effective manner; attention to detail with ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.