Performance Analyst - Asset Management
Our client is looking for a confident individual who can work independently, has a strong attention to detail but is team orientated. They are well known in the market for having an excellent work life balance, a commitment to their employees' development along with a fantastic benefits package.
The department also has responsibility for ensuring the company remains compliant with the CFA Institute Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS). The team divide their workload between providing performance information for regular requests, processing quarterly reports and responding to ad hoc queries. Some of the queries include requests from clients and consultants, requests for GIPS compliant performance for marketing purposes and more detailed attribution analysis.
Some of the duties of the Performance Analyst:
- Completion of regular department tasks using the task management system and the StatPro performance measurement system.
- These tasks include, headline performance summaries, detailed attribution reports, 3rd party reconciliations, questionnaires and GIPS composite reports
- Assessing ad-hoc requests and producing performance information as required by internal and external clients, often within tight deadlines
- Checking performance information for inclusion in quarterly client reports
- Ad-hoc project work contributing to continuous improvement of department processes
The background of the Performance Analyst:
- Experience of working in the investment industry would be a distinct advantage
- Performance Measurement Experience would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- Working towards professional qualifications including the IOC or IMC qualification would be an advantage
- Strong excel skills