Analyst, Research and Product Strategy
Excited about the FinTech industry? Career exposure to U.S. markets? International markets? On a team building ETFs, mobile investment apps and more? If yes, read on…
Fintech Strategies Corp. has launched two growth businesses, O’Shares ETFs, launched in 2016, and Beanstox mobile investment apps, launched in 2017. O’Shares ETFs is one of the fastest growing ETF issuers in the U.S. with five NYSE listed ETFs and more on the way. Beanstox is growing rapidly, providing mobile investment apps designed to make investing easy and efficient for all types of individual investors in the U.S. and international markets.
Job Description - Analyst, Research and Product Strategy:
In this role, the Analyst will work closely with various team members, including the CEO, the Director - Research and Product Strategy, and the Director – Marketing and Communications. The selected candidate will develop and maintain analysis of financial markets, competitors and peers in the ETF and Fintech/robo-advisor landscape, as well as develop research and content for marketing materials, working with Excel investment models and Bloomberg. The selected candidate will have exceptional career growth opportunities involving product strategy, design and development.
The opportunity is immediate and compensation is competitive based on experience.
- Develop and maintain investment models, analysis, content and marketing documents
- Market research: Identify market opportunities and analyze trends in asset flows to support product development
- Performance tracking: monitor ETF performance relative to peers and benchmark indexes
- Marketing tracking: Measure impact of marketing efforts
- Participate in strategic discussions and provide input to management based on data gathered and analysis performed
- Drive to build a career in capital markets, ETFs, and investments
- Desire to be involved in growing FinTech investment products and services
- Ability to handle projects autonomously, multi-task, meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to identify and set priorities
- Impeccable integrity and work ethic
- Thrives in team environment and open to varying work schedules
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- Brings creative initiative to challenges, thinks outside the box
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelors in Commerce, preferably in Finance or Economics
- CFA completed or in progress
- Advanced practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Bilingual, strong command of English, spoken and written
Considered an Asset:
- Experience with Bloomberg Terminal
- Programming knowledge (VBA, SQL, Python etc.)
- Candidates may be asked to complete a short project
- Analyst role will periodically involve travel to the U.S.
Candidates are requested to send their CV with a cover letter to: email@example.com
When replying please quote “Analyst -2018” in the subject line of your email. Application
Deadline: April 19, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates whose backgrounds best match our requirements will be contacted.