Analyst/Associate Credit Risk
- Manage a portfolio of 12 or more leveraged, middle market corporate LBO loans, including 10 agented deals, and 2 workouts
- Responsible for the credit analysis and approval of transactions on existing credits
- Review, negotiate and execute legal documentation for refinancing transactions, amendments, and restructurings
- Coordinate the closing process with the sponsor, counsel, syndicate, back office, and risk management teams
- Perform valuations for 's equity co-investments in portfolio companies
- Primary contact post-closing for borrowers' CFOs, coordinating cross-sell opportunities and syndicate lender relations
- Analyze borrowers' financial reporting; their compliance to covenants and credit risk trends
- Distressed Accounts: represented lenders in negotiating legal documentation with buyer during bankruptcy 363 sale. Managed lender relationships to pass through amendments to help maximize senior lender recovery.
- Covered a portfolio of 10-15 investment grade to high speculative grade corporate clients that operate in the Consumer Goods, Chemicals, General Industrial, and Pharmaceuticals industries
- Analyzed credit counterparties within current economic and industry cycles, assessed their business model and strategy, determined their credit quality, and calculated recovery rates (asset-based recovery and enterprise valuation methods)
- In charge of the counterparty analysis and credit process of acquisition financing transactions, amendments, or new trading lines. Reviewed transaction credit structure, and assessed the strengths and weaknesses
- Responsibilities include idea generation, bottom-up fundamental research and due diligence, financial modeling, management meeting, and monitoring of existing investments and sector trends
- Analyze and invest in high yield and leveraged loan opportunities across the risk spectrum (from performing to stressed/distressed) and multiple strategies (special situation, event-driven)
We are seeking qualified candidates with a particular emphasis on the following experience:
- 2-4 years of professional experience as a risk manager/ credit analyst/ analytics or as acquisition underwriter, investment manager or portfolio manager within financial services industry
- Previous industry experience with private debt/loans, mezzanine finance, distressed debt, including commercial banking, middle market direct lending, or real asset equity or debt investing in Asia Pacific
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in an analytical, financial and or technical major (e.g. economics, finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, etc.).
- GARP, PRMIA, CAIA, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation is a plus
- Solid communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Attention to detail, a strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of self-motivation.
- Robust quantitative skills along with demonstrated analytical ability.
- Strong interest in Private Credit & Infrastructure Debt markets in Asia Pacific
- Strong ethical compass, demonstrable integrity and a commitment to doing the right thing.
- Ability to rapidly learn our infrastructure and proprietary tools and handle detailed reporting and presentation requirements a must
- Highly organized and able to adhere to tight deadlines
For confidential discussions, you can also call me at +65 6323 5124.
SINGAPORE: KS Consulting Pte Ltd - Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8081 Employment Agency Personnel Registration No.: R1103675