Private & Commercial Bank - Investment Advisor - Vice President \/ Director
Private & Commercial Bank
Deutsche Bank's newly established Private & Commercial Bank (PCB) corporate division combines the bank's expertise in private and commercial banking with Postbank in Germany and Wealth Management in one corporate division.
Both in our home market of Germany and internationally, PCB offers our clients high-quality advice and a wide range of financial services from a single source. These range from comprehensive services for retail clients, to solutions for demanding clients in Private Banking and Wealth Management, to business and commercial client coverage.
The distinct brands of Postbank and Wealth Management, together with Deutsche Bank's private and business clients business, make for a strong pillar at Deutsche Bank: a modern advisory bank distinguished by its capital markets and financing expertise, its strong global network and cutting-edge digital services.
The Investment Advisor will be part of the Sales Coverage team supporting the Relationship Managers.
- Working closely with the Relationship Managers and clients, providing active and strategic advice on investments.
- Provide clients with specialist investment advice and constructing and managing of their strategic allocation and tactical portfolios.
- Continually seeking to control risks and to enhance the investment returns in line with financial market developments
- Creating value for clients across asset classes suitable to their risk profile and investment objective
- Assisting the RMs and the team to achieve targets and manage risk, including margin calls
- To be cognizant and be compliant with regulatory requirements and the Bank's policy
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 8 of years in the private banking or financial services
- Relevant degree in Finance or business, CFA preferred
- Good understanding of the workings of the different asset classes
- Strong communication skills
- Adequate client facing experience and strong Analytical Skills.
- Ability to work with teams across different locations
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external clients
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.