Manager/Senior Manager, Debt Capital Markets
- Financial/Project Target - To meet the objectives and targets as set out in the Balance Scorecard.
- Marketing - Assist with securing mandates through promoting he Group as DCM house. Identify opportunities and generate ideas on fund raising via the debt capital markets. Ensure timely and accurate preparation of materials/responses to client queries.
- Execution - Assist in documentation, conducting due diligence, roadshows, adhering to the transaction time table and liaising with professionals e.g. accountants and lawyers. To execute transactions at a professional level expected in DCM market practice.
- Compliance - Ensure transactions comply with DCM P&P, regulations.
- Customer satisfaction - provides clients with superior service and advice and meets project deadlines. Assist seniors to increase level of engagement with clients
- Cross-selling - cross-selling of the Group's services to clients.
- Administration - Ensure processes are run on timely basis with minimal errors.
- Assist with special assignments or ad hoc projects from time to time
- Teamwork - Display team spirit and work well with other colleagues. Supervise work of juniors.
- Degree in Business, Accountancy or CFA
- 6-8 years of relevant experience from a recognized bond house
- Relevant deal experience and knowledge of DCM/Fixed Income market
- Self driven to achieve goals and to conduct business at the highest level of commitment and standards
- Team player with proven ability as a DCM practitioner