Investment Consultant, Retail Banking
- Communicate with Principal Investment Consultant / District Head / Branch Manager on business progress and outlook in formulation of corresponding support strategies.
- Drive the investment sales business for a specified group of branches and provide advice and plans in meeting sales targets.
- Coordinate and support sales events (e.g. seminars) for both internal and external clients.
- Conduct regular coaching, training and market / product briefing to sales staff to enhance their knowledge and selling skills.
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Possess CFP / CFA / HKRFP qualification as well as required qualifications under SFC for selling investment products. Preferably with IIQAS for selling insurance products.Possess qualifications under SFC for marketing investment products.
- Minimum 5 years investment sales experience in the retail banking industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.