Equity Research Asssociate, Media
Our client is a tier one investment bank based in London, who are now looking to recruit an Equity Research Associate into their media team.
The role will focus on the coverage of companies in the media sector. You will work on writing equity research on companies, making investment recommendations to clients, commercial and financial analysis of company performance, meeting the management of companies, financial modelling, valuations. It's a great role with a very busy team and you will be active team member.
It could be a brilliant opportunity for someone from the media industry who would like to make a move into the financial markets at this exciting time.
Candidates do NOT need media experience but will have a background as follows:
- Equity research analysts with other sell side firms
- Industry professionals from the major media companies who are interested in making the move into equity research. This might be from strategy, planning, commercial development or a graduate scheme.
- Chartered accountants looking to make a move into equity research
- investment bankers looking to move into equity research
- real interest in financial markets and investing
- Strong numeric skills
- Great academics