Gofen and Glossberg, L.L.C. - Portfolio Manager
Founded in 1932, Gofen and Glossberg, L.L.C. provides investment guidance to individuals, families, foundations, endowments, companies and pension plans. Based in Chicago, the firm manages more than $4B in assets. Our successful long-term approach to wealth management is shaped by the personal and collaborative relationships we have formed with clients and their families across generations. We custom-tailor an investment strategy to address each client’s objectives. As an independent investment counsellor, our only commitment is to our clients and their best interests. Personal attention and service are the hallmarks of our firm.
The portfolio manager is responsible for designing and implementing the best investment strategy for clients. In this role, s/he will determine the optimal mix of equities, fixed income and other financial instruments to build each client’s portfolio to meet their financial goals. Additionally, the position requires a person with broad knowledge of equity analysis, global markets and risk management. The individual will collaborate with our team of portfolio managers and equity research analysts to serve clients. In addition, the portfolio manager will be responsible for developing new business.
- Minimum of 10 years of portfolio management experience
- Expertise with high net worth clients
- Knowledge of equity and fixed income markets
- Experience with individual stock analysis and selection
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An ability to be both a self-starter and team player with a keen interest in serving clients
- Experience with financial planning
- CFA Charterholder or MBA strongly preferred
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter and resume to
Gofen and Glossberg, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.