Senior Investment Consultant
Arnerich Massena is searching for an experienced Senior Consultant for our Institutional Services Group. The Senior Consultant is responsible for leading investment consulting engagements for assigned clients and participating as a member of a team in servicing other client relationships.
- Relationship management on assigned accounts; retain clients and deepen relationships
- Review and approve investment policy statements and other governance materials
- Recommend asset allocations and investment/manager lineups
- Present performance reports, executive summaries and market updates to clients
- Create client meeting follow-up letters and identify action items; update client master files with notes
- Consult with the CIO and Research & Analytics regarding client portfolio construction and manager recommendations
- Assist Managing Director (MD) with annual reviews for institutional clients, looking at appropriateness of investment advice given, client profitability, and client management (fee increases, projects, etc.)
- Assertively market, manage or complete special fee projects
- Actively participate in new business development, sourcing prospects through completion of Requests for Proposal (RFPs), meeting with centers of influence, gaining client referrals, and cross-selling activities. Assist MD with pricing new opportunities
- Act as an industry thought leader through public speaking engagements and development of content for Arnerich Massena publications and social media posts
- Assist in the development of new products and services
- Participate in investment and product committee meetings
The individual who can fill this role at Arnerich Massena will be customer-service oriented, motivated, and have at least a four-year college degree. A minimum of ten years’ experience in foundation/endowment, retirement plan, and general investment consulting with significant client-facing exposure is required. CFA or similar credentials are preferred; Series 65 license is required. This position requires a demonstrated ability to manage project workflow, communicate effectively and interact with clients, prospects, and coworkers and to successfully develop new business and maintain client relationships.
Candidates should possess a thorough understanding of Modern Portfolio Theory, including the fundamentals of asset allocation, manager selection, and investment performance evaluation. The successful candidate must be willing to travel up to 50% of time.
Arnerich Massena seeks candidates who demonstrate a strong work ethic and the ability to be self-motivated. This position requires both the ability to work effectively as part of a team and the ability to work independently. We seek candidates who can thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment. Applicants must have U.S. work authorization. Arnerich Massena is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and strives to provide equal opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation including gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, marital status, domestic partner status, or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal nondiscrimination laws.
More searches like this
- Institutional Sales Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Risk Management Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors