Investment Risk Manager
The role requires sound knowledge of Investment Portfolios, Front Office Systems and Investment Data in addition to demonstrable experience in Vendor Management and managing Third Party service provider relationships. Additionally, the successful candidate will have experience in leading projects from end to end and providing full support to an Investment Management business.
- Change Management qualification(s) essential e.g. Prince2, Six Sigma, Agile etc.
- Predominant Change Management experience gained from Buyside institutions.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills able to liaise with internal and external clients at all levels.
- IT project management expertise with experience working to satisfy IT and business requirements and able to effectively act as an intermediary between the two.
- Product coverage of Fixed Income & Equities.
- Full CFA or working towards the full Charterholder, desirable but not essential.
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com