AVP / VP, Product Development
Our client, a well-established asset management company, is now seeking AVP / VP, Product Development based in their HK office.
- Work closely with investment team, sales & marketing and various internal parties to drive new product development strategies
- Manage the whole product development life cycle, including idea generation, feasibility studies, product comparison / analysis, etc
- Coordinate and prepare for new fund launches, including drafting of legal documentation, project management, working closely with various internal and external parties including other head office, and trustees and legal counsels, etc.
- Maintain legal documentation of existing funds for routine reporting plus changes and updates
- Liaise with regulatory bodies on fund registration and on-going compliance matters
- Participate in ad hoc projects to support business initiatives
- University graduate with degree in Finance / Economics / BBA / related disciplines. CFA holder / candidate for CFA is well regarded
- Strong written fluency in both English and Chinese is a must, good command of Putonghua would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and good project management skills
- Strong communication skills and sound social skills, ability to work well with people with different functions and levels of seniority
- 4+ years experience in product development/ business development/ operations in a fund house or authorization of investment products at a regulator/ law firm. Prior experience in non-authorized fund is also preferred. Candidates with over 7 years of experience will be considered for VP level
- Good team player whilst able to work independently
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to email@example.com