To help us maintain our ethos and commitment to this philosophy, we are always looking to enhance the capabilities of our team within our Fund Management, Marketing and Operations departments, and are currently seeking a bright minded and commercially focussed individual to join us and become an integral part of our team.
You will work closely with the Manager of Dividend Growth Strategy to promote the Firm's investment services, develop new client relationships, and provide investment analysis support in respect of the Fund. This role will involve the following:
• Promote and develop, in conjunction with the business requirements in respect of the Dividend Growth Strategy, and the delivery of client presentations to investors.
• Acting as key point of contact for clients, and being responsible for building and maintaining investor relationships.
• Supporting new business development and new product development initiatives.
• Ensuring accurate data management and record keeping.
• Assisting and hosting client events and roadshows, and networking to help grow and consolidate stakeholder relationships.
• Processing and managing regular communications with clients, including monthly factsheets and commentary for dividend growth clients.
• Providing commentary on Fund performance, buy and sell decisions, and general macro issues.
• Providing investment analysis support, including drafting company notes, attending investor conferences and management meetings.
Qualifications & Experience
Candidates should be top academic performers, with experience in BOTH client services in the asset management industry as well as in investment analysis in Emerging Markets.
• Candidates should have a degree from a first class university
• Have solid professional experience in banking, finance or a related field. Experience in asset management industry desirable within emerging markets preferred.
• Demonstrate a passion for and interest in capital markets, investments and credit.
• An industry qualification such as the IMC or CFA is desirable.
• Have a demonstrable history of working in team environments, in both professional and extra-curricular contexts.
• Be able to demonstrate a flair establishing rapport and building relationships in order to build the trust required to advise clients on long-term investments.
• Demonstrate experience working under pressure in a banking and financial services context, and an ability to learn quickly in a multi-disciplinary role to the end of building a career as a capable executive.
• Demonstrate experience supporting an investment team in conducting company analysis, including drafting research notes, attending investor conferences and asking company management questions.
• Experience using Bloomberg, and other investment return attribution tools such as Charles River or Factset.
To apply for this position, please send your CV together with a covering letter to Sara Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 26 April 2018