Front Office Risk
The role partners with the Front Office and requires the candidate to apply a similar manner of thought to that of the firms Portfolio Managers and Traders. You will be working across asset classes, assessing portfolio risks and exposures in addition to evaluating trading positions and strategies. Additionally, the role encompasses a level of analyst rights that enables the team to contribute to the investment decision making process.
Please note, the role has high potential to move into a Front Office position within 18 months, should the successful candidate perform well in the role secured and desire a move internally to Research, Portfolio Management, Trading or to gain international experience.
- In-depth product knowledge across preferably Fixed Income however, candidates from an Equities/Multi-Asset background.
- Trade support or assistant PM background desirable but not essential.
- Educated to degree level (2:1 minimum grade obtained) in a numerate subject preferred.
- Ideally a holder of a full CFA or working towards.
- Comfortable working in the Front Office environment.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills able to liaise with internal and external clients at all levels.