Product Executive - US Fixed Income
The Product Executive will work closely with Fixed Income Product and US Fixed Income Investment team to deliver investment and product information to a range of internal and external clients. Excellent data management and technology skills are required, with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines. Some knowledge of fixed income market is required.
Product Management (100%)
- Prepare and report portfolio characteristics, statistics, and other investment data primarily for US and Global Investment Grade and High Yield Credit products, including mutual funds, to internal and external clients in a timely manner.
- Prepare, update and maintain product language and data for Credit products in the RFP databases and work with RFP and investment teams to customize as needed.
- Assist with writing of product and client commentaries and updates
- Prepare data and update product and fund presentations as well as client marketing material including fund fact sheets, sales aids and quarterly investment reports.
- Update consultant and client databases with product data and portfolio information
- Provide ad hoc analysis and responses for data related client queries
- Other responsibilities include assisting with competitive analysis using Lipper, Morningstar and eVestment.
- Develop product knowledge on fixed income investments and all USFI products.
- Minimum 1-2 years fixed income investment experience, preferably an asset management firm, with basic knowledge of fixed income markets and products
- BS, preferably in a finance related field.
- Strong math, data management, and quantitative analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Macros and VBA a plus
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and work as part of a team
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Macros and VBA
- Interest in or work towards CFA desired
- Must be very detailed oriented and highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines
This work requires the following physical activities: finger dexterity, grasping, repetitive motions, walking, lifting up to 10 lbs, climbing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, sitting for extended periods of time, standing, talking, hearing and visual acuity. Additionally, this position requires the ability to apply the principals of analytical and logical thinking to define problems, interpret data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
The work is performed primarily indoors in a normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations, and temperature changes. The position requires frequent computer use at a workstation in a fast paced environment with unscheduled interruptions. Public contact is required and there will be a need to move from one work location to another. Responsibilities occasionally may require an adjusted work schedule, morning/evening/weekend hours in order to meet deadlines.
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
This position is not to handle any human body fluids, biological agents, laboratory chemicals, or be exposed to hazardous materials such as noise, asbestos, or carcinogens.
This job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification. This document describes typical duties and responsibilities and is not intended to limit management from assigning other work as desired.