Finance Division - AVP - Open to big 4 candidates
Established in Hong Kong, ICBC International delivers the full spectrum of financial services between Greater China and the world. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of the largest financial group in the world, ICBC International is the sole licensed platform of ICBC. Our market-driven, rapid growth is built on absolute integrity, a vast source of highly valuable assets and the empowerment of individual talents with innovative solutions. At ICBC International we believe that our cross-cultural leadership is the key to our long-term success. In a diversified and complex world, we value pro-active teamwork, openness to new ideas and encourage autonomous decision-making to explore growth opportunities in our clients' behalf.
- Lead the implementation of new regulatory reporting and accounting standard, such as IFRS9, IRR, etc.
- Produce quality investment management information supporting management decision
- Performing due diligence on valuation, accounting treatments, and taxation of investment products which complies with accounting standards, tax laws, and disclosure requirements, and strengthening of related financial analysis.
- Responsible for consolidated financial statement and monthly management accounts and related reports
- Assist in any ad hoc assignments if necessary
- Degree holder in Finance and Accounting, or other related discipline with CPA, ACCA or CFA qualification
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in accounting firm/investment banking industries
- Strong knowledge and experience in accounting standards, financial analysis, regulatory and statutory reporting/compliance requirements, especially the new accounting and regulatory reporting requirements
- Good teamplayer with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English