Director Deal Origination
We are now exclusively searching for a Director Deal Origination with a strong Network amongst the Swiss investor's community - maintaining an excellent Network amongst UHNWI's, Family offices, Private Equity firms and institutional investors in Switzerland.
The investment bank offers a comprehensive range of Corporate Finance services and High Yield investment opportunities (M&A Advisory, Project Finance within Infrastructure, Real Estate and Debt Capital).
The successful candidate is an energetic performer with high integrity, who can bring along a proven track record within capital-raising and selling complex financial products.
- Build up the new client footprint in the Swiss market
- Establishes connections to Swiss investor community with a clear transaction and deal-sourcing focus in mind
- Effectively uses his in-depth market and client understanding to come up with fitting tailored offerings
- Holds high level client meetings and presents the companies capabilities and investment cases in a sovereign manner
- High exposure within a dynamic team, benefits from flat hierarchies and will have the chance to go to pitches alongside the companies CEO
- Creates tailored client solutions
- Makes sure the company increases its brand awareness within the Swiss market
- Top academic credentials (MBA, MSc or applied science), additional qualifications (CFA, CAIA) are a plus
- Minimum of 5- 10 years' work experience within a Corporate Finance or Project Finance field, Investment Banking M&A, Debt Capital Markets or Private Equity
- Local proven network amongst the Swiss investor's community
- Ambitious, driven personality who is used to work independently and appreciates an environment that rewards personal initiative and success
- Well presented, open minded person that is used to pitch and present investment opportunities amongst sophisticated investors
- Strong sense of ownership, pays attention to detail and ensures high-quality client deliverables within a set timeline
- Benefits from compelling analytical, conceptual skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
Our client is willing to make a very competitive offer to the successfully chosen candidate.