Our client is a well established medium sized hospital based in Saudi Arabia.The hospital has grown enormously since 1985, when it was first established. The company has now evolved into a leading private healthcare provider in the Kingdom. Our client also has a market capitalization of over $1.1 Million.
The Chief Financial Officer is accountable for
- the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company
- to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy
- the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
The CFO will report directly to the CEO.
- Healthcare experience (preferably hospitals)
- Bi-lingual (Arabic & English)
- Worked as a CFO or held a senior position under the finance department
- Professional certificates are preferred (CFA, CPA, CMA etc.)
- Someone with M&A/investment experience would be preferred
- Saudi Experience