Junior Investment Analyst
We are value investors and undertake detailed research on company fundamentals. This is a new role in a small office with the role providing exposure to the entire investment process. Firm AUM of £90m.
Responsibilities will include:
- Security and corporate specific research
- Attend potential investee company meetings
- Create, maintain and monitor database of potential investments
- Create and maintain financial models
Candidates possessing the following skills and attributes will be favoured:
- Strong Excel with general Office skills
- CFA qualified or training for CFA designation or similar educational experience/endeavours
- Some programming experience desirable but not essential
Remuneration will be industry standard.
All applications to be made via this website. No direct contact with the company please.