Head of Clients - UK Delegated
As Head of Clients UK Delegated you have responsibility for the relationships we have with each of our Total Fund Delegated clients. This includes the delivery and communication of our solution. You act as Client Lead to senior clients and in a mentoring capacity to colleagues in the Client Team. Success in your role results in high levels of client retention and the ongoing development of highest quality Client Leads. You enable our clients, the trustee boards of UK pension funds, to excel at their two key investment functions: engaging in strategic dialogue and performing disciplined oversight. As a senior member of the UK and Global delegated management structure you work alongside Regional Heads, Portfolio Management, Solutions, Operations and Product. The role involves line management of UK based Client Leads and reports to the UK Head of Delegated.
• Work with the existing Client Leads to help our Total Fund Delegated clients articulate their goals and objectives
• Translating client objectives into a strategic journey plans which become our mandate.
• Develop and deliver fit for purpose reporting that helps clients understand the value we bring
• Cultivate strong relationships with our client base
• Manage all phases of strategy development and implementation of delegated solutions for client
• Represent the Client Team in new business activity
• Be a senior resource for the investment practice and key point relationship contact for the broader firm
• Experience in working with new prospects and existing clients to bring solutions that are aligned to their needs
• Proven track record of building strong relationships internally and collaborating effectively on cross-functional teams including Retirement, Portfolio Management, Delegated Operations, and Business developments areas
• Coach and mentor associates in the Client Team
• Build effective working relationships with clients/colleagues at all levels
• Proven client skills with the ability to manage multiple initiatives in a collaborative manner
• Commitment to customize and deliver a “best in class” service to clients in a timely and effective manner
• Knowledge of the best ideas in managing risk in a holistic manner
• Demonstrated ability and experience articulating pension risk management approaches in a collaborative manner
• Ensure all work is delivered in accordance with Professional Excellence requirements
• Defend existing book of business
• Help expand the team through new business opportunities
• Ensure timely and accurate completion of time recording for billing purposes
• Meet client deliverables through effective resource utilisation
• Report client satisfaction and at risk metrics to Regional and Global Delegated Leadership
• Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business The Requirements
• Significant actuarial, investment, and risk management acumen gained in a Senior / Director level role
• Earned or currently pursuing FSA or CFA credentials
• Proven track record in managing client assignments, generating and progressing prospect opportunities within DB Investment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Team-player; able to work with people at a variety of levels
• High attention to detail with a track record of delivering accurate, high quality work
• IT literate
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.