Senior Associate Relationship Manager, Private Banking.
- Process account opening and assist with on-going maintenance;
- Provide investment services to PB clients, including but not limited to pre-trade checking and execute clients' dealing instructions and post trade documentation;
- Handle client credit related works such as credit limit application, renewal and follow up on clients' settlement obligation;
- Provide general banking and operational services;
- Assist to prepare marketing materials and presentations;
- Work strictly in a compliant manner within frameworks of both regulatory requirements and the Company's policy;
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors
- Degree holder in business, finance, economics or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relationship management experience in private or premier banking
- Possess HKMA / SFC license or equivalent, with CFP/ CFA qualification an advantage
- Committed to PRC and Hong Kong markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; high level of integrity, self-motivated with a drive to business expansion
- Well versed in written and spoken Chinese (including Putonghua) and English
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)