Risk Management Consultant
More precisely, you will work on projects aiming at analyzing, developing, building, testing and managing applications which are used to support risk management calculations, models and reports (Credit Risk, Market Risk, ALM, Basel III, CRD IV, CRD V, IFRS9, A-IRB, AIFMD, MIFID2).
You work as a member of our team of talented individuals with a broad range of analytical and technical skills.
Your responsibilities may include various stages in the project cycle, a.o.:
- Act as subject matter expert on credit, market or liquidity risk.
- Enhance risk management policies & procedures
- Participate to the implementation of risk models & to the calculation of risk figures
- Develop & automate the production of risk & regulatory reports
- Proactively suggest tailor-made solutions, taking into account the client's environment and his capacity to comply with the different regulations
- You have an MA or MSc in economics, physics, mathematics, IT or related fields.
- An advanced degree in finance and/or a certification like CFA, FRM, PRM is a distinct advantage.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in risk management and a good understanding of how risk models, data and processes interact.
- You have good functional/technical skills for the implementation of software solutions & you are an advanced user of risk-centric software e.g. of Moody's, SAS, Wolters Kluwer (OneSumX for Finance).
- You have good communication, writing and presentation skills with the ability to explain sophisticated issues in a simple but professional way.
- You are open to travel inside Western Europe, knowing that Luxembourg will remain your primary location.
- An excellent working environment, offering you the opportunity to define your own specialisation and career within our flexible structure
- Travel opportunities inside European Countries
- Training programs tailored to your personal needs
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities in a fast growing company
A perfect command of English (spoken and written), French, German and another European language as a distinct advantage.