Assistant PM/Investment Analyst -China Internet & Tech Hardware
My client is an international long only asset manager that are currently looking for Greater China Internet & Tech Hardware analyst with 5-7 years working experience to join them.
This role will work closely with the CIO and the head of China Equities, primarily looking at H/A share listed stocks within their respective sectors with the opportunity to grow towards running a small portion of AUM For Tech Hardware
Excellent communication skills with a mature attitude required. Analysts who take on a wholistic picture of the investment enviornment and have a track record of making high conviction calls are most desirable. when Open to both buy-side and sellside candidates who have the appropriate exposure; from equity research ONLY.
- Work independently and take initiative to screen and make investment recommendations to the CIO based on stock universe within HK/China Internet & Tech Hardware Sectors
- Build strong industry and company connections to understand targetted companies from both a credit and equity perspective and have the knowledge to also screen private market deals
- Work closely with a small and dynamic investment team
- Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines. CFA charterholder preferred.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience from the buyside or sellside.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in financial modeling and analysis; and strong understanding of corporate finance.
- Strong communications skills and capability in synthesizing and presenting investment recommendations and research findings both verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated, diligent, efficient team player who is able to multi-task, prioritize and willing to learn.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English & Chinese (including Mandarin), additional language preferred