Finance & Treasury Accountant (Analyst)- French Speaking
An opportunity arises to join the Portfolio Management team. This position will provide Finance controlling and Treasury support to the client's alternative investment teams. Fluent French is essential.
- Support all clients' alternative investment businesses in relation to all financial reporting and cash activity
- Working with external providers and internal teams to ensure a robust and scalable operating model is in place
- Document and management all inter-company loan documentation including transfer pricing across multiple jurisdictions
- Portfolio and project cash management and distributions.
- Co-ordinate and manage any reporting requirements around third party finance or depository providers at the real asset level
- Monthly reconciliation of expenses paid and budget tracking
- Willing to travel
- Degree level with relevant recognized qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CFA)
- Candidates must ideally be a qualified accountant (corporate) and have worked in financial & controlling industry or treasury for at least 3 years
- Experience in Financial Controlling, Cash Management, FX and Risk analysis (e.g. fund audit / banking / treasury background)
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills including ability to leverage a network of colleagues to help resolve issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to interact and clearly communicate complex concepts to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Bilingual: Fluent English and French speaker (should be able to conduct the interview fully in English and French)
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this challenging role in an established organisation please apply now.
Contact Information: For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Graham Murphy at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.