Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
We are looking for Fixed Inomce Portfolio Manager to join our investment team.
- Manage portfolios of bonds and other fixed income instruments and balance unique objectives for each clients;
- Report to Chief Investment Officer and share market views with CIO and other portfolio managers;
- Contribute to investment process, portfolio management decisions and fundamental analysis;
- Meet and discuss with institutional clients related to the investment ideas, investment strategy, performance and risk management etc..
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in Accounting, Finance or related discipline;
- At least 3-5 years relevant experiences and prior experience in managing portfolios;
- Strong understanding of portfolio construction and risk management;
- Extensive knowledge of financial markets / financial instruments/ fixed income products;
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, proactive and results oriented, able to work in a fast-paced team environment;
- CFA or CFA candidate is an advantage;
- Fluent in both English and Chinese, both spoken and written - proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
For details, please visit our official website: www.gffunds.com.hk
We offer Competitive Remuneration package and Career Prospects to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to email@example.com or click "APPLY" for job application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.