CLSA is Asia's leading capital markets and investment group, providing global investors with insights, liquidity and capital to drive their investment strategies.
Award-winning research, an extensive Asia footprint, direct links to China and highly experienced finance professionals differentiate our innovative products and services in alternative investment, asset management, corporate finance, capital and debt markets, securities and wealth management.
As the international platform of CITIC Securities, China's largest investment bank, CLSA is uniquely positioned to facilitate cross-border capital flows and connect China with the world and the world to China.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CLSA operates from 20 cities across Asia, Australia, Europe and the United States.
For further information, please visit www.clsa.com.
CLSA is committed to providing independent research to clients and to ensuring its business is conducted in an ethical manner to the highest financial standards. More than 150 analysts on the ground in 20 cities across Asia, Australia and the USA offer in-depth and uncompromised insights into the issues that drive markets, sectors and businesses. Spanning strategic, economic, thematic, fundamental, quantitative and technical research, our unique product base furnishes clients with the information they need to make informed investment decisions.
- Retrieve and analyse information from databases and external data sources e.g. Bloomberg, CEIC, Evaluator
- Help track and analyze sector and company news
- Support the lead analyst in the preparation of market reports and presentation materials in PowerPoint
- Help with information requests
- Update models andrecords for companies under the team's coverage following company result announcements
- Travel overseas for company visits and conduct independent company analysis
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in Finance and/ or Accounting
- Minimum 1 - 2 years relevant experience
- Minimum CFA level 1
- CPA qualification a big advantage
- Strong research, analytical skills and an understanding of financial modelling required
- Able to work independently or as part of a team as required
- Able to handle a high-pressure environment while multi-tasking and completing tasks in a timely manner as required
- Able to handle unpredictable and lengthy working hours
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and management skills
- High level of commercial acumen
- High level of commitment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in Mandarin preferred but not required.
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in wealth management, please send applications to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.