Analyst- Valuation, Reporting, Analytics
Being a part of the global bank's middle office team you will be responsible to prepare customized reports, troubleshooting and automation of pricing & valuation. The responsibilities will not be limited to the following-
- Responsible for automation of pricing and data transformation
- Responsible for preparing customized reports and scripts
- Prepare reports on portfolio holdings, investments, compliance and investor statements
- Suggest price improvements and valuation process
- Graduate degere in financial engineering/ finance/ mathematics with atleast 4 years of working experince
- Experience in data vendors like Bloomberg, IDC, Reuters, Advent Geneva
- CFA or studying CFA is preferred
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical skills and project management skills is preferred.
Should you be interested for this role, share your detailed cv directly to email@example.com
Referrals are welcome too.