Senior Global Strategist, ETFs (Asset Management)
You will form a new global business strategy unit with the goal of ensuring success of the business' global ETF initiatives.
This will involve research into positions, markets and products, writing white papers and research reports, distributing materials to both internal and external clients, presenting views to internal and external parties.
The team will work on both quantitative and qualitative initiatives and will be provided with relevant resources.
- Outstanding academics are essential - top degrees and ideally MBA or CFA
- Experience: ideally Research from a tier one sell-side bank
- Experience: also relevant - Strategy Consultant, Strategy role at an asset manager
- Communication and presenting skills essential
- ETF knowledge highly sought after but not essential if candidate comes from sell-side research