Investment-Grade Corporate Bond Analyst
JOB SUMMARY: Breckinridge Capital Advisors is looking to add an investment-grade corporate bond analyst to its corporate credit research team. The successful candidate will assume primary credit and ESG research coverage of investment-grade corporate bond issuers across a variety of Industrials sectors. This position offers the opportunity to collaborate with research analysts, traders, portfolio managers and other members of our investment team.
- Present rigorous credit analysis and recommendations with conviction.
- Effectively integrate material ESG factors into corporate credit analysis.
- Engage with covered issuers on credit and material ESG factors.
- Demonstrate strong investment knowledge and quantitative skills.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the research team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of financial statement analysis, financial modeling and issuer and sector- level analysis. Demonstrated skill and/or interest in ESG analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3 -10 years of experience in a corporate credit role either at an investment management firm, an insurance company, a banking institution, a rating agency, or the equivalent.
- BA/BS degree is a prerequisite and an MBA and/or CFA or demonstrated progress towards either is preferred. A degree or coursework in sustainability is a plus.
- Be willing to travel on occasion to conferences or client meetings.
ABOUT BRECKINRIDGE: Breckinridge Capital Advisors is a Boston-based investment advisor specializing in the management of high-grade fixed income portfolios for institutions and private clients. Working primarily through a network of investment consultants and advisors, Breckinridge offers municipal, corporate, government, and sustainable bond strategies in customized separate accounts. Our mission is to provide the highest caliber of fixed income management, thereby facilitating the sustainable flow of capital from long-term investors to responsible corporations and impactful municipal projects. As a certified B Corporation and a UN PRI signatory, we are deeply committed to the integration of sustainability standards throughout the company.
OUR RECRUITING PHILOSPHY: Breckinridge is looking for talented individuals who believe in our vision and are eager to help us reach our goals. We are especially committed to fostering a strong company culture that emphasizes collaboration, innovation, and excellence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. www.breckinridge.com
CONTACT DETAILS: A cover letter and resume may be sent to email@example.com.