ASSOCIATE INVESTMENT MANAGER,PUBLIC EMPLOYEES` RETIREMENT SYSTEM - Global Equity ESG Research & Impl
Our Global Equity Corporate Governance program is currently seeking an Associate Investment Manager (AIM) to lead the research and integration of the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors into the investment and portfolio management perspective and process in assigned sectors, industries and / or geographies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Researching company strategy and business model.
• Producing and integrating ESG research into the Global Equity investment philosophy.
• Conducting company engagements, voting proxies, and ESG benchmarking.
• Responsible for the day-to-day proxy vote analysis, execution and delivery.
• Develop, lead, and implement corporate engagement initiatives.
• Lead and execute on CalPERS’ strategic and core Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives.
• Develop, lead and implement shareholder initiatives.
To view additional information, including minimum qualifications and the duty statement, please visit:https://www.jobs.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Jobs/JobPosting.aspx?JobControlId=102037"