Executive Director - Large Corporates Coverage - CIB - Abu Dhabi
Client Relationship Management:
- Originates and manages a portfolio of Corporate and Investment Banking clients and provides ongoing assistance and advisory to the existing portfolio of clients and new clients in order to increase the number of clients and the wallet shares of existing ones.
- Reviews the account plans developed by the team, in order to swiftly follow-up on identified business opportunities and provide necessary strategies.
- Provides guidance to the Senior Relationship Managers and Relationship Managers on the proposed solutions for the client based on their requirements and financial analysis.
- Assists the team in providing value adding services to their portfolio of clients, structuring financial transactions and developing a trusted advisor relationship, in order to ensure the proposed solutions are viable, profitable for the client and add value to the client.
- Leads team while supporting them in various aspects of customer service that can maximize client satisfaction.
- Works closely with the Client Service team to guarantee the highest quality of service to clients.
- Keeps aware of all the services and products related to a particular key client, any complaints or issues raised, etc. in order to manage the client in case of specific queries.
Coverage and Acquisition:
- Supervises the process of client coverage and origination through delivering of the Bank's full suite of products and services including transaction services, debt markets, treasury and Islamic banking products in order to ensure clients are advised on the right product and services for them.
- Assigns new clients and the revenue targets to the Senior Relationship Managers and Relationship Managers based on the level and existing portfolio.
- Monitors the performance against these targets in order to highlight to the Head of Corporate and Investment Banking on any variances and discrepancies, thus ensuring realisation of the Department's targets.
Qualifications & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or any related discipline, is required
Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or any related discipline is preferred
Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) or a Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification is preferred
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in Corporate and Investment Banking and preferably International experience across Multinational Banks, with at least 5 years in a similar role.
- Fluent in Arabic and English is essential
- Knowledge of the banking sector, and FAB's products and business strategies
- In-depth UAE Large Corporates client segment knowledge
- Strong Credit and Financial analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Computer proficiency, Banking software systems proficiency
- Basic understanding of related products i.e. GTS (Trade Finance, Cash Management,), Islamic and basis treasury products
- Good skills in the assessment of credit risk, and the analysis of financial statements
- Ability to analyse and research information
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong negotiations, communication, and influencing skills