Senior Portfolio Manager - Tier 1 Asset Manager
To support the growth of the business, they are seeking high calibre professionals to join their team in Hong Kong
- Portfolio management - Manage and implement portfolio strategy. Research, construction, implement and monitor investments.
- Investment Strategy - Conduct idea generation, financial analysis, and assess a company's strategic positioning while identifying inflection points in fundamentals. Track and closely follow company developments, including earnings reports, corporate actions, competitive dynamics and other events impacting portfolio holdings and potential investments.
- Research works - Conduct investment research, primarily focus on fundamental valuation and macro research (North Asia - TMT Focus).
- Investment reporting- Develop various investment reviews to illustrate portfolio positioning, investment themes and tactical trades and content of monthly investment meeting, including performance, allocations, portfolio risk metrics and contribution.
- Willing to help mentor young investment professionals.
- Master degree holder from recognized university or above, preferably in Economics, Finance or Business related discipline
- CFA Charter preferred.
- 4 years + of progressive experience in portfolio management
- Experience working within a team environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Asian equities (in particular, TW, KR and JP markets) are important prerequisites.
- Proven track record in managing sizeable investment portfolios.
- Candidates should have prior experience reputable and established financial institutions.
- Complete fluency in English. Chinese Mandarin is a plus.
- Competitive based salary
- Amazing profit sharing plan