Analyst, Valuation Control
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for a valuation control professional to independently assess the strategic investments held by the bank and to support the valuation control work for the Aircraft and Shipping Leasing Business.
Experience and Skills
1. Four to six years of working experience, preferably related to private equity, investment banking or company valuation.
2. Strong background in aviation and shipping leasing.
3. University degree level, preferably Finance / Business / Accounting or similar (CFA candidate or CFA charterholder is a plus).
4. Strong financial modelling skills (MS Excel).
5. Ability to work under constant pressure to tight deadlines and deliver high quality output.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels both written and oral.
7. Analytical and challenging mindset.
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.