Fund Co-Head, Private Equity Growth Fund
- Reporting to the Deputy CEO, the Co-Head is expected to manage all processes within private equity funds' life cycle, from strategy formulation through to deployment, management and exit of transactions.
- The candidate is expected to lead a small team of professionals and will be deeply involved in :-
- Market analysis
- Transaction filtering
- Due diligence
- Transaction structuring and negotiations
- Portfolio management
- Ideal candidate to have at least 10 years of experience in private equity or principal investments.
- Previous role(s) in major regional private equity firms is preferable however, Advisory and banking experience only would not be sufficient.
- Strong transaction execution skillset
- Portfolio management experience
- Preferable but not required: experience in greenfield projects
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Bachelor's Degree within Finance or related field. Additionally, MBA, Masters in Finance, CFA or other professional market experience is desired.
Interested candidates can either apply here or send across their resume in Word format directly to email@example.com, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.