- Portfolio management - Manage and implement portfolio strategy. Research, construction, implement and monitor investments within a defined large cap universe as well as uncovering new opportunities outside that universe.
- Investment Strategy - Conduct idea generation, financial analysis, and assess a company's strategic positioning while identifying inflection points in fundamentals. Track and closely follow company developments, including earnings reports, corporate actions, competitive dynamics and other events impacting portfolio holdings and potential investments.
- Research works - Conduct investment research, primarily focus on fundamental valuation and specific industry / sectors.
- Investment reporting- Develop various investment reviews to illustrate portfolio positioning，investment themes and tactical trades and content of monthly investment meeting， including performance， allocations， portfolio risk metrics and contribution.
- Willing to help mentor young investment professionals.
- Master degree holder from recognized university or above, preferably in Economics, Finance or Business related discipline CFA Charter preferred. Technology skills would be an asset.
- No less than five years of progressive experience in portfolio management, together with in-depth knowledge and professional experience in US equities are important prerequisites.
- Proven track record in managing sizeable investment portfolios.
- Candidates should have prior experience reputable and established financial institutions.
- Complete fluency in both English and Chinese is essential.
- Experience working within a team environment.