Senior Manager - Liquids Technology
This is a senior strategic position where the ideal candidate will come from a Development background and report to my clients Head of Application Development. This person will lead a team of approximately ten IT specialists all working to translate business requirements from each asset class department into IT solutions.
The successful candidate will mobilise their workforce efficiently and will be highly visible across all relevant departments building and developing effective, trusted working relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
- Lead team of IT specialists across all Liquid asset departments providing IT solutions, deploying and support systems across investment lifecycle (investment screening through to exit).
- Be an advocate for technology across all Liquid asset class divisions by working closely with key business stakeholders to determine / prioritise scope of future projects
- Lead all relevant projects end-to-end through complete project lifecycle
- Oversee complete portfolio of projects, intervene when required and provide updates at regular intervals to senior management
- Ensure high availability across all systems whilst maintaining data integrity at all times
- Develop further the systems / data strategy for the Liquid Asset department ensuring any future enhancements fall within agreed architecture
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement through the Set-up of forums / committees to identify options around cost reduction and efficiency, remediation, scalability, and automation.
- Remain up-to-date with any emerging industry trends and technology standards related to liquid assets ensuring this knowledge is applied where applicable
- Recruit, develop and retain high quality staff aligned with my client's cultural values.
Education and Experience:
- Degree qualified with 15 years' experience working in senior technology leadership positions in a financial institution, successfully leading IT transformation projects.
- Expert knowledge of liquid asset classes (equity / fixed-income), associated technologies and business process.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with prior experience managing multiple internal and external relationships in a global multicultural, cross functional environment.
- Strong track record of achievement and delivering key strategic projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of systems market with the ability to advise and engage in buy or build discussions.
- Extensive experience partnering with vendors to deliver fit for purpose solutions.
- Additional qualifications (MBA, MSC, CFA) highly advantageous.
- BIG4 consultancy experience highly advantageous.
This is an incredible opportunity for you and your family to experience an amazing culture, earn a lucrative tax free ex-pat compensation package including full relocation, luxurious accommodation, monthly living allowances, top schooling, flexi work hours and up to 50 days holidays.
Please call Gareth Fleming or Killian Dixon on +353 1 8746770 to have a confidential discussion about this unique opportunity or email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
“You are the specialist in your sector - we are the specialist in recruitment!”