Vice President, Investor Relations
Financial Profiles is a Los Angeles-based investor and public relations firm looking for an investor relations executive. We partner with public companies, pre-IPO companies and asset management firms for strategic counsel and access to investors, analysts and the press. Investor relations services including corporate positioning and messaging, quarterly earnings support, investor communications, investor and analyst targeting, media training, strategy and outreach, IPO preparation, M&A support, and crisis preparation and management.
The right candidate will play a critical role as a member of our client services team. He or she must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, knowledge of financial statements and the capital markets, and the ability to lead and manage client relationships.
- Plan and manage investor relations programs and projects for agency clients.
- Provide strategic counsel to management teams including investor targeting, guidance, and earnings call topics.
- Develop and write quality client materials including press releases, messaging documents, corporate profiles and fact sheets, annual reports, web copy, management and investor presentations, earnings call scripts and Q&A, and media briefings.
- Participate in new business development including preparing proposals, plans, budgets and presentations that address client needs.
- Oversee and train junior staff in conducting research and analysis, and preparing written materials, to develop their industry understanding and skills needed in our profession.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in investor relations at a public company or agency, or related Wall Street experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, produce work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Client service mentality and ability to get work done based on client need.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, economics; MBA or other advanced degree preferred but not required.
If this sounds interesting, please include a short cover letter with your resume. We receive numerous applications, but we’ll notice a professionally written letter that explains why you are the right candidate for the job.