Equity Research Analyst - Dir/VP - Infrastructure Analyst
My client is an investment bank looking to hire an infrastruture analyst 5-10 years experience) to cover the transportation related infrastructure space. Candidate with exposure in covering aiports, toll roads, railway related infra would be highly prefered.
Research Associates who have gained some writing coverage looking to step up to be a lead are also welcome to apply.
Stable platform with Strong career prospects available for the right individual
- Responsible for primary coverage of HK listed Infrastructure Sectors and take for coverage of airports, tollroads and ports
- To handle client requests and maintain the existing stock models and database.
- To assist on the invitation of Corporate Clients to Company events & develop strong corporate client relationships
- Actively participal in marketing and NDR's
- Bachelor degree holder or above, with 5-10 years' of working experience within Equity Research, focused on Transportion/Infrastructure/Industrial sub sectors
- Holder of CFA and SFC license type 4 regulated activity highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
If interested, please send your CV (in word format ONLY) Due to a large response rate only selected candidates will be contacted.