Senior Investment Analyst - Global Diversified Financials - Tier 1 Asset management firm
You should already be experienced in the Financials Sector and be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of companies across the industry, and the opportunities and risks associated with investing in them.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on stocks in the Global Diversified Financials space, including, but not limited to, non-bank financials, small-mid cap banks and emerging market banks.
- Long term, bottom up, fundamental analysis on stocks
- Identification of mis-pricing or valuation discrepancies
- Communicating action oriented investment opinions clearly and with conviction to the Portfolio Managers
- Acting as an individual contributor within a highly collaborative investment culture
In order to apply you must have:
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Financials sectors (ideally globally), and the diversified companies within them
- A fundamental, research oriented, bottom up approach, supported by a strong investment philosophy and process
- Ability to take risks and hold non-consensus investment views
- Strong academic background, ideally including an MBA and/or CFA;
Applicants should be passionate about the markets, and have a demonstrated record of successful stock-picking recommendations in the sector.
Candidates with experience from 3-12 years would be suitable to apply. Over time you will be expected to take on portfolio management responsibilities for your industry.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com