SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT / DIRECTOR, PRIVATE EQUITY - LONDON
My client seeking a Senior Vice President (SVP) / Director to be responsible for monitoring, reporting and risk analysis on all aspects of Private Equity OC investments and support value creation and a focused exit strategy.
· Risk based analysis and monitoring to Senior Management and Operating Partners to include monthly dashboards, quarterly deep dive packs, investment summaries and various ad-hoc requests
· Coordinating and executing;
o Annual OC Business Plan process and monitoring during year
o OC Projects e.g. Quarterly Risk Summaries, GDPR, ESG annual reports, etc.
· Working with a team of analysts to plan, analyse and produce the above
· Monitoring of OC financing
· Liaise with Global teams on supporting liquidity/hedging strategy
· 10+ years of relevant corporate professional experience (i.e. investment banking, consulting, equity research, private equity, portfolio/asset management)
· Relevant university degree and CFA preferable
· Excellent English both oral and written, additional European languages welcome
· Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
· Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills, ability to multi-task work and deliver under pressure
· An outstanding attitude, with drive and a desire to succeed
· Strong team player with excellent communication skills