AVP, Investment Services, Pension
Our client is well-established financial institution with strong presence in Hong Kong. As part of continued growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for an investment advisory professional to join their expanding MPF/ Pension business.
Reporting to the Investment Director, you will assist to monitor and analyse fund product performance of different fund managers. You will work on investment house view and conduct presentations for institutional clients to make fund recommendations and answering fund related enquiries. You will communicate investment strategies to business, clients, and different sales channels. In addition, you will work closely with different internal stakeholders to assist in business acquisition.
To qualify, an individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 7 years' experience in investment analysis, investment advisory, business development in Fund House/ Pension business
- CFA/ CFP license holder will definitely be an advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 / or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 218269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only