Commodity Product Controller
1. Daily analysis and production of P&L and Balance Sheet, ensuring integrity of data reported in a controlled environment.
2. Business support in terms of advising on structured transactions, assisting new product launches, providing quality MIS, and accommodating any ad hoc requests.
3. Supporting local finance teams by providing accounting advise, general ledger reconciliation, and product training.
4. Supporting the FM and Country CFOs in the development and maintenance of a robust control environment around the Commodities product set.
5. Contact point for auditors, both internal and external, and local regulators.
6. Providing MIS around P&L analytics, risk based P&L explanation, and Performance Commentary. Detailed planning and budgetary support will be required.
7. Responsible for compliance with the Group Accounting Policy.
8. Responsible for continued development and testing of a Business Continuity Plan in so far as it relates to Commodities.
9. Development of consistent booking models across the Bank’s transaction processing systems.
10. End-to-End review and documentation of the Bank’s Commodities processes, maintenance of KOP for the same and to ensure the finance support model for Commodities is optimized across the countries, Bangalore and the Singapore Product Control team.