Analyst / Sales Support
Key features of the role:
- Supporting the sales team with manager meetings and trips, company research and macro-economic research
- Fund research and technical analysis using a variety of databases and programs
- Producing marketing documents (a background in the Adobe software suite a bonus but not a requirement)
- CRM database management
You will be working within a tight-knit group where teamwork is and has always been paramount to our success. You will be given flexibility and responsibility in which you can progress quickly and play an important and influential role In the company. We do not have stagnant and delineated roles within the business, and as such you will gain exposure to multiple asset classes, client types, geographies and ideas rapidly.
Our analyst development plan aims to provide the candidate with a combination of analytical, research based, and sales techniques to prepare them for developing their own client base and driving revenues for the business. There will be the potential to travel and tap into new markets when established and there is a sound business case.
The right candidate will benefit from the support of an experienced team in order to develop professionally. We fully support continuing development through relevant education. Currently all members of staff are equity owners in the business and in time this opportunity would be offered.
- Linguistic skills - we have a global client base so second languages are a bonus
- IMC qualified (CFA level 1 or equivalent) would place the candidate at a distinct advantage
- An entrepreneurial and contrarian appreciation of the world.
- A clear understanding of the value of working hard for the benefit of the team