GQG Partners is a fast-growing boutique investment firm exclusively focused on long-only global equities and headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL. In less than 18 months since our founding by noted investor Rajiv Jain, the firm has raised over US$10 billion in client assets, opened an office in Seattle, and plans to open a third office in New York City. GQG Partners is now 35+ professionals strong, and our robust growth is creating more opportunities within the firm’s Sales & Marketing Team.
The Marketing Associate will be a key support role within the Sales & Marketing Team, and will work directly with the Director of Marketing in the creation, production, and distribution of multimedia financial marketing content that not only supports our sales team, but also works on their behalf. The ideal candidate will demonstrate ambition, curiosity, resourcefulness, critical attention to detail, teamwork, and a keen interest in investment management.
Manager/Supervisor: Director of Marketing
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Monthly, Quarterly, and Ad Hoc Marketing Materials
- Assist in sourcing, organizing, and verifying data for updating marketing material on defined periodic bases
- Coordinate quality control, compliance review, and revisions
- Publish updates to requisite outlets (Sales & Marketing Team, website, internal files, etc.)
- Customize B2B presentations for sales meetings and other ad hoc sales requests
- Create content ideas, assist with topical research, create infographics, and assist with layout and proofing as required
Digital and Social Media
- Monitor press for mention of GQG Partners and key members
- Create social media/blog posts, manage e-mail campaigns, update website content and coordinate with appropriate compliance functions
- Utilize and maintain contact lists via Satuit and MailChimp
- Analyze, compile, and report digital media/campaign results to the Director of Marketing and, as applicable, the broader Sales & Marketing Team
Events and Conferences
- Coordinate materials and shipping logistics needed for conferences with sales attendees
- Assist in event planning as required
- Monitor competitor content, campaigns, websites, and materials and suggest revisions and/or improvements to GQG Partners’ activities to Director of Marketing on a regular basis
- Maintain detailed filing of materials, correspondence, revisions, and approvals
- Assist with record keeping, expense reports, and additional duties for members of the Sales & Marketing Team as required
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
Excel “power user”—able to employ complicated formulas to manipulate and synthesize data, and create complex charts
Strong interest in the investment/asset management industry
Experience with primary Adobe CS programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign); Satuit; WordPress; MailChimp; Google Analytics; eVestment; iMovie
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter summarizing your experience and providing any information relevant to the position that’s not reflected in your résumé to email@example.com. Kindly respect the time and schedules of GQG Partners employees and do not telephone or visit the office—we will contact those candidates we wish to pursue further via email.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.