Vice President / Associate (Asset Management)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct research and due diligence on potential investment opportunities
- Analyze financial information, study market research and review business models
- Maintain up to date market developments, recent transactions and industry trends
- Prepare financial modeling and projection and sensitive tests
- Prepare proposal for Investment Committee's approval
- Negotiate with bankers, service providers, lawyers, prepare term sheet, assist the team throughout the whole execution process
- Responsible for the follow-up investment performance, post-investment management and supervision and prepare reports to limited partners on a quarterly basis
- Responsible for conducting comprehensive risk monitoring of invested project, issuing periodic project risk assessment reports, proposing risk control recommendation and implementing the rectification measures for risk matters
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, Business Studies, or other related disciplines
- 8-10 years in corporate finance, M&A, consulting, Big4 advisory or PE funds or a principal investment platform. Deal execution experience in Private Equity/Private Debt/direct investment, M&A
- Candidates with CFA / CA / CPA designation, and/or who possess other advanced finance/investment qualifications would be preferred
Less experience will be considered as the title of “Associate”.
Please visit www.citic.com for more information about our Group Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5-day work week, medical and healthcare scheme, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave, MPF and other fringe benefits.
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply Now button. You can also attach your tailored resume and cover letter with your current and expected salary and availability online or mail to Manager - Human Resources Services, HRA Department, CITIC Pacific Ltd., 9/F., CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2104 5555.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Group will retain their applications for a maximum period of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.