Head of Liquidity and Market Risk
- Maintaining active dialogue with trading desks, corporate treasury, risk management colleagues, and other support groups regarding trading and hedging strategies, risk representation, and limit compliance.
- Oversees the generation of accurate stress testing and risk-based reports.
- Implements and maintains the risk management systems compliance Basel III.
- Preparing and presenting briefings to senior management on key risk issues.
- Supervision of the preparation of the daily and monthly reports for liquidity and market risk.
- Conducts stress analysis for the treasury portfolio and responsible for the relevant reports to the stakeholders.
- MBA or Bachelor's degree in Finance or Management
- At least 10 years' related experience working in compliance functions, with at least 5 years in a similar role.
- Knowledge of BASEL II / BASEL III
- Certified CA/CFA/FRM
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*