Equity Analyst - Global Small & Mid Cap Fund
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded team. The role will involve generating and researching fundamental investment ideas on Small and Mid Cap companies.
- Produce research on companies and generate fundamental investment ideas in Small & Mid cap space
- Monitor existing holdings in portfolio
- Develop financial models to forecast future financial performance and valuation analysis
- Attend company visits, industry conferences
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-3 years' experience as an equity analyst on the buy-side or sell-side
- Ideally broad sector knowledge with appreciation of the financial drivers of value across different sectors
- Working towards CFA qualification
- Experience of handling meetings and questioning senior company management teams
- A clear passion for investing
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.