Operational and Technology Risk Reporting Analyst
BNPP is seeking an Operational Risk Reporting Analyst at the AVP level to support the CIB Corporate Governance structure, including the collection, presentation, reporting and necessary follow up or escalation of operational risk related metrics, negative trends or other areas of emerging risk for the Corporate and Institutional Banking business line:
• Act as a liaison between RISK ORC and employees throughout CIB who are involved in the identification, mitigation, reporting and escalation of information related to Operational Risk.
• Perform analysis of Operational Risk information and prepare reporting for CIB Management through the various Committees, Forums and Working groups such as; the Operational and Technology Risk Committee (OTRC), the OPC / RISK ORC Forum, the BNPP Wholesale Board Risk Committee and Board of Directors, internal and external auditors and various Regulators such as the Department of Financial Services (DFS) and the Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)..
• Support the Reporting, Governance and Support Team in maintaining and administering the CIB OTRC and other RISK ORC related Committees and Forums, including the scheduling of meetings, organization and preparation of meeting materials, and all necessary meeting documentation, such as action items and minutes
• Manage the tracking and closure of action items raised in Committee and Forum meetings and prepare performance reports for use by the Operational Risk Department and Operational Risk Managers
• Perform regular review of relevant operational risk measures/metrics and assist in the production of various monthly, quarterly and semi-annual risk reports at both the local and global level outlining applicable risk metrics.
• Administration, tracking and reporting on staff completion progress of the Firm Wide Operational Risk Management training program.
• Preparation of various ad hoc presentations and miscellaneous reporting
• Help support the Risk Management Unit in maintaining and administering the Futures Commission Merchant Risk Management Program that is required by Commodity Futures Trading Commission Regulation 1.11.
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 5 or more years of experience working in banking or other financial institution setting.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong data management skills
- Ability to summarize and communicate results efficiently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across different areas of the business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Experience or training in Operational Risk is a strong plus.
- Proficiency with Reporting and Visualizations tools (e.g., Tableau, Crystal Reposts, Business Objects) desired
- Proficiency with SharePoint desired
Finra Registrations Required:
Not required but will be considered a plus as will any other certifications such as CFA, CPA, RMA Certificate, Certified Fraud Examiner etc.
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.