Assistant Investment Director (Fund Management)
- Oversee the management of consolidated cash position
- Ensure effective deployment of surplus cash
- Coordinate and triggers re-balancing requirements
Multi -Currency Portfolio Management
- Ensure that the multi-currency portfolio investment strategy is effective.
- Propose and Implement Board -approved currency strategy efficiently.
- Monitor for overall effectiveness.
Investment Policy Assurance
- Work closely with consultants and external experts in providing continuing effective investment policies.
- Contribute towards a more robust investment strategy debate.
- Review the on-going investment policy relevance and effectiveness.
External Fund Managers Management (EFM)
- Assume lead role in managers' strategy discovery.
- Work with consultants and industry partners in ensuring a transparent and fair execution in the manager search program.
- Ensure that the EFM program results in structural assurance on effectiveness through diversification with the most fundamentally sound managers and associated benchmarks.
- Coordinate monitoring of hired managers for continuing relevance.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- Good recognized degree in Banking / Finance / Accountancy / Mathematics / Business.
- Post graduate in financial engineering, Chartered Financial analyst and Financial Risk Manager certification would be advantageous.
Work Experience and Personal Profile
- At least 3 - 6 years' relevant investment experience on multi-asset class policy, external manager management and mathematical modelling.
- Strong understanding of fixed income products, capital markets, treasury and cash management.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Highly meticulous, diligent and must be able to work independently.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to Fiona_CHAN@cpf.gov.sg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.